Crisis Hotline: (705) 435-3835 - Toll Free (800) 461-5419

   

A Safe Place for Women and their Children.  

Collage of photographs that relate to the difference in cultures and backgrounds that we provide service to.  The collage resembles My Sister's Place being inclusive, culturally accepting and safe oppression free zone.  We are a not-for-profit organization providing a broad range of services for women and their children living with the consequences of violence and abuse.  We help heal, educate and empower. 

If you or someone you know needs help we are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.  Call our Crisis Line.

 

My Sister's Place is a Registered Charitable Organization (13127 6297 RR0001) that is 80% funded by the Ministry of Community and Social Services.  The rest of our 20% funding relys on our fundraising efforts.  We thank you for your continuous support and we encourage you to give generously as it truly impacts our programs.

donate to My Sister's Place to help support the programs and services we provide to the women and children who are victims of domestic violence

Accessibility For All.  My Sister's Place is an Accessible Environment we are happy to accommodate all you need to do is ask.   We are a Safe Ally.  My Sister's Place welcomes the LGBT community  We support the campaign that helps to stop violence against women.  Wear a purple ribbon to support the End to Violence Against Women   


Volunteer

Make a Difference


Donate Now!

Your Donation Makes An Impact


Join Our Mailer

Get updated regularily




Latest News

Local Retailer Wraps Their Store In Courage
November 30th, 2016

Clothz Alliston has teamed up with My Sister's Place for the month of November to sell the Wrapped In Courage campaign merchandise and host a fundraiser

Pay The Toll, Help A Family Out
June 29th, 2016

My Sister's Place Annual Road Toll had great success in raising funds to support their shelter and "Moving Forward Program".


Share on Pintrest